Here we have a delicious copycat recipe for the roadside sliders at The Cheesecake factory. These little sliders are loaded with pickles, ketchup, and grilled onions. These make a great appetizer but can be served for dinner as well. For the onions, I like them cook them in the pan with a bit of oil until golden brown. You can cook the little burger patties on a griddle so you can cook them all at once instead of in batches in the frying pan. You can add some cheese if you would prefer as well. I used sliced cheddar. Serve with French fries.
Cheesecake Factory Roadside Sliders
- 1 lb ground beef
- Salt and pepper
- Dill pickle slices
- 8 slider buns
- 1 large yellow onion sliced
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- From the ground beef into 8 small burger patties that are about 2 ounces each. Season on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat a medium skillet to medium-high heat. Add the vegetable oil. Add the onion slides and cook until golden brown, stirring frequently, about 15 minutes.
- Heat a griddle over medium-high heat. Add the burger patties and cook turning at least once until fully cooked (the internal temperature has reached 165 degrees F.).
- Split the slider buns. On each bun add a little ketchup on the bottom half of the bun. Top with some cooked onions, dill pickle slides, and a cooked beef patty.