The grilled steak soft taco from Taco Bell is delicious and very easy to make at home. The grilled steak soft taco consists of marinated grilled steak, lettuce, tomato, cheddar cheese, and an avocado ranch sauce on a flour tortilla. The marinade gives the steak a lot of flavor and uses ingredients such as orange juice, lime juice, and cider vinegar. For the best results you will want to marinate the steak for several hours or overnight. For the best flavor you will want to grill the steak preferably on an outdoor grill. The avocado ranch sauce is a simple combination of ranch dressing and fresh avocado. With this recipe you can make steak soft tacos at home that are even better than at Taco Bell.
Taco Bell Grilled Steak Soft Taco
- 1 ½ lbs top sirloin steaks
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
Avocado ranch dressing-
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 avocado peeled, and pitted, insides scooped out
- 10 (8-incflour tortillas
- 2 ½ cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 2 small tomatoes diced
- 1 ¼ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a zip lock bag combine all of the marinade ingredients. Add the steak and toss to coat. Steal the bag and marinate in the refrigerator for several hours to overnight.
- In a food processor add ranch dressing and avocado. Process until smooth. Set aside.