Taco Bell Grilled Steak Soft Taco
A copycat recipe for the grilled steak soft taco from Taco Bell.
Prep Time8 hrs
Cook Time10 mins
- 1 ½ lbs top sirloin steaks
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
Avocado ranch dressing-
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 avocado peeled, and pitted, insides scooped out
- 10 (8-incflour tortillas
- 2 ½ cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 2 small tomatoes diced
- 1 ¼ cups shredded cheddar cheese
In a zip lock bag combine all of the marinade ingredients. Add the steak and toss to coat. Steal the bag and marinate in the refrigerator for several hours to overnight.
In a food processor add ranch dressing and avocado. Process until smooth. Set aside.