Sausage, Egg, & Biscuit Breakfast Bundt Cake is a delicious and relatively easy recipe to put together. It really has a wonderful presentation and makes a hearty meal for four—it is truly a one-pan meal! It does not dry out while baking and has a lot of flavor. The egg will fill in the gaps between ingredients in the layers, so try to pour the eggs as evenly as possible between layers. The biscuits are a great surprise to bite into while eating this dish and add a different texture to the dish. The flavor of the sausage adds to the egg seasoning and has a great taste. From the Monster Foodies to you—love what you eat and enjoy!
Sausage and Egg Breakfast Bundt Cake
- 2 rolls of refrigerated biscuits
- 10 eggs
- 8 oz shredded cheddar
- 1 lb ground breakfast sausage
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Lightly grease bundt cake pan.
- Brown ground breakfast sausage. Cut biscuits into quarters. Whisk eggs until combined. Add milk, ground mustard, onion powder, garlic salt, and black pepper. Dip biscuit quarters into the egg mixture until fully covered.
- Layer biscuits, cheese, and sausage into budnt cake pan. Drizzle remaining egg as evenly as possible over the layers until it is gone.
- Bake for about 45-60 minutes, until eggs are no longer runny. Cut and serve from pan.