We love to experiment with healthier alternatives to pizza. Baked pizza crisps are a delicious and easy snack that are low carb. Cheese crisps always hit the spot but adding in the pepperoni gives them an extra element of yumminess. I love that these are finished in just 10-15 minutes and that everybody in the house will eat them. They are a great snack which you don’t have to feel guilty about eating. The ingredients given will make approximately 4 crisps, but I would recommend doubling the recipe if you are serving up to 4 people; one crisp is never enough! From the Monster Foodies to you—love what you eat and enjoy!
pizza crisps prepared in the oven.
- 8 tbsp shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp oregano
- 4 slices pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Place parchment paper onto a baking sheet.
- Mix mozzarella and parmesan cheese together. Place combined cheese onto the parchment paper into piles containing about 2 tbsp of cheese per pile and about 2-inches apart.
- Put 1 pepperoni on top of each pile of cheese and sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake for about 3-10 minutes, until cheese is crispy and lightly browned around the edges.
- Remove and let cool for a few minutes before eating. Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
Great low carb snack to curb that pizza craving! Mine were done in 5 minutes. Easy and delicious!