Keto Sausage and Egg Casserole is a total hit in our house. It has simple ingredients that are easy to put together and is relatively cheap to make. Since it is low carb and high protein, it is perfect for those following a Keto diet. The best part of this casserole, however, is that it is absolutely delicious! We have tried several breakfast casseroles in our household and this is our favorite…and the most simple. We were so surprised at how yummy it is because there isn’t anything “fancy” about it. It isn’t dry at all, which is an issue we have had in the past with breakfast casseroles. The flavor of the sausage is carried throughout the entire casserole and the cheesy just makes it a perfect breakfast dish. From the Monster Foodies to you—love what you eat and enjoy!
Keto Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- 1 lb breakfast sausage
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 8 eggs beaten
- 2/3 cup milk
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Brown the sausage until fully cooked and drain. Pour sausage into a greased 9x13 casserole dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine 1 cup of cheese with the eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and onion powder. Pour mixture evenly over the sausage in the casserole dish. Spread the remaining 1 cup of cheese over the top of the mixture.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes, until the top is light brown and the eggs are fully cooked. Let cool for about 10 minutes, cut, and serve.