Here is a delicious copycat recipe for the Chick-fil-A grilled chicken club sandwich. If you have never had this sandwich it is a chicken breast grilled and topped with cheese, bacon, lettuce, and tomato. There are a few different options for cheese such as colby-jack, pepper-jack or American. The chicken gets a lot of flavor from seasonings such as garlic powder, onion powder, and cider vinegar. You can serve this sandwich with French fries. Enjoy.
Chick-fil-A Grilled Chicken Club Sandwich
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts pounded to even thickness
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp celery salt
- 2 multigrain hamburger buns
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 pieces of leaf lettuce
- 4 strips of apple-wood smoked bacon cooked until crispy
- 2 slices Colby-jack cheese
- In a Ziploc bag combine vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, onion powder, and salt. Add the chicken breasts and mix to coat. Seal the bag and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Heat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts and grill for about 5-6 minutes per side or until fully cooked (the internal temperature has reached 165 degrees F). During the last few minutes of cooking top each breast with 1 slice of colby-jack cheese. Grill until the cheese has melted.
- Top buns with 2 pieces of lettuce, 2 slices of tomato, grilled chicken breast, and bacon.