These keto coconut flour biscuits are a lot like the biscuits that you get from Red Lobster but are much more healthy. These biscuits are low carb and can be served with all different types of meals. I like to serve them with meatballs and gravy or a salad. The cheese that is in the biscuits is cheddar. The biscuits get a lot of flavor from the cheddar cheese and garlic powder. This recipe is easy to prepare and you can even make a double batch if you want to serve several people or have leftovers. Chances are if you use coconut flour a lot you probably already have all or most of the ingredients to make these biscuits on hand already.
Keto Coconut Flour Biscuits
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup butter melted
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup sharp shredded cheddar cheese
- n a large bowl whisk together eggs, butter, salt, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- In a separate bowl mix coconut flour with baking powder. Whisk the dry ingredients into the egg mixture. Stir in cheddar cheese.
- Drop by the tablespoonfuls onto a greased baking sheet.
- Place into the oven and bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.