Here is a great copycat recipe for the guacamole from Chipotle restaurant. Unfortunately we don’t have a chipotle around here but whenever I am out of town, it is a place I make sure to get food from. This guacamole goes great with tortilla chips or can be served on tacos, burritos or your favorite Mexican dish. To make chipotle’s guacamole is a very easy process. Simply mash avocados and add cilantro, jalapeno pepper, lime juice, onion and salt. You will want to make sure to add freshly squeezed lime juice this recipe and not the bottled stuff.
- 2 hass avocados
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons cilantro chopped
- ¼ cup red onion finely chopped
- ½ jalapeno pepper seeded and finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the pit. Scoop out the insides into a bowl. Add lime juice, red onion, cilantro, jalapeno and salt and mash well together.