Honey Mustard Chicken & Bacon Quesadillas are an easy, go-to recipe we make to please the entire family. We normally prepare them stovetop, but sometimes we use the grill for added flavor. Chicken and bacon together is delicious, but swiss cheese mixed with the flavor of the honey mustard dressing put the taste over-the-top for deliciousness. This meal is easy to prepare, but does take some time because of the baking of the chicken and bacon, so starting the recipe early is essential. We prefer to serve lettuce and tomato on top of the quesadillas and dip them into the dressing, however, you can change it up if you prefer. They are just as good without the lettuce and tomato and with the dressing either drizzled on top or even inside. From the Monster Foodies to you—love what you eat and enjoy!
Honey Mustard Chicken Quesadillas
- 2 lb baked or grilled chicken breast diced
- 1 lb cooked bacon diced
- 8 burrito-size tortillas
- 8 oz swiss cheese
- 1 tbsp butter
- Honey Mustard Dressing Ingredients:
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt & black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, add diced cooked chicken breast and diced cooked bacon together.
- On low-medium heat, melt butter in a large skillet and coat bottom of pan. Place tortilla on the melted butter in the skillet and add a small amount of swiss cheese and chicken and bacon mix to half of the tortilla.
- Cook for about 1-2 minutes until cheese starts to melt, then take the empty half of the tortilla and fold it onto the half with the ingredients on it. Continue to cook until lightly browned, then flip until the other side is light brown.
- Remove from pan and cut into 3 triangular pieces. Serve with honey mustard dressing for dipping, lettuce and/or tomato.
- To prepare the honey mustard dressing, use a medium bowl and mix mayonnaise, yellow mustard, honey, and lemon juice together until combined. Salt and pepper to taste.