No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake combines three of my favorite things—pumpkin, cheesecake, and graham cracker crust and the fact that it is no-bake makes it even better. The graham cracker crust recipe provided is the best I have ever had and could be used for other pies that call for a graham cracker crust. You have to be sure to properly chill the crust in the freezer, so it doesn’t fall apart when you are putting the filling in. The filling is rich and creamy with a subtle flavor of pumpkin and not too sweet. If you are using a regular pie dish (not a springform pan), you will probably have leftover filling, which is great as an indulgent dip for any leftover graham crackers. If you are looking for a quick turnaround on a recipe, this will probably not work for you, as it has to set for around 8 hours before it can be cut and served. A quick tip for covering the cheesecake while it is being refrigerated is to spray a piece of plastic cling wrap with cooking spray before covering the dish, so it will not get stuck. We prefer to serve it with a topping of whipped cream, but it is good without it, as well. From the Monster Foodies to you—love what you eat and enjoy!
No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Graham Cracker Crust:
- 1½ cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter melted
- Cheesecake Filling:
- 15 oz can of pumpkin puree
- 24 oz cream cheese softened
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- For the crust, grease a 9-inch pie dish or springform pan. Mix crushed graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until fully combined. Press the mixture into the pan evenly, coating the sides and bottom. Chill in the freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Add softened cream cheese and pumpkin to a large mixing bowl. Using a mixer, beat for about 1 minute on low, then increase speed to medium-high for about 3 more minutes. Slowly pour heavy cream into the mixture and continue to mix on medium-high until peaks form (approximately 5 minutes).
- While still mixing, add powdered sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract to the mixing bowl. Continue to mix for about 1 minutes, until fully combined.
- Spoon mixture into the graham cracker crust, spreading it evenly. Place in the refrigerator to chill for about 8 hours.