You have probably seen recipes for oven baked Ham and Cheese Hawaiian Roll Sliders before, and with good reason because they are quick, easy, and absolutely delicious. They are a perfect option for large gatherings, but are also great for a fast dinner. The sweetness of the Hawaiian rolls compliments the flavor of the ham, while the Dijon mustard adds a bit of tang to the dish. The butter helps to make the outside of the sliders form a hint of a crust, yet they retain their softness inside. You can make them just before you are ready to bake and serve, or you can make them up to a day early and refrigerate them covered overnight. From the Monster Foodies to you—love what you eat and enjoy!
Oven Baked Ham and Cheese Sliders Recipe
- 1 package Hawaiian roll slider buns
- ½ pound sliced deli ham
- 6 slices of swiss cheese
- ¼ cup butter melted
- ½ tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp onion powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Lightly grease a 9x13 casserole dish.
- Cut the Hawaiian roll loaf through the middle. Place bottom half of the roll loaf in the casserole dish.
- Add the ham and sliced swiss cheese to the bottom of the rolls and replace the top of the roll loaf.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, poppy seeds, and onion powder to the melted butter. Coat the top and sides of the sliders with the melted butter mixture.
- Bake, covered, for approximately 25 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes. Individually slice each slider in the casserole dish to separate before serving.