Chocolate Ice Cream Bread is super yummy and easy to throw together. We had leftover chocolate ice cream in the freezer, so I decided to give it a try and it definitely did not disappoint! You can substitute the chocolate ice cream and chips for basically any flavor of ice cream—there are so many delicious options and combinations to try! The bread is moist and full of flavor, but the best part was how fast and simple it was to make. It isn’t a super thick loaf, which was fine with me because I usually cut it up into smaller pieces for the kids anyway. If you are looking for a quick bake that will use up that half a container of ice cream that’s been lingering in the freezer, this recipe is for you! From the Monster Foodies to you—love what you eat and enjoy!
Chocolate Ice Cream Bread
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips divided
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Lightly grease a loaf pan.
- Melt ice cream in the microwave and combine with flour, baking powder, and a pinch of salt. Fold in ¼ cup (about halof the chocolate chips.
- Pour into the bread pan and bake for about 30 minutes, then add the remaining ¼ cup of chocolate chips to the top of the loaf and continue to bake for an additional 10-15 minutes until fully baked through.