Sometimes I am in the mood for an easy recipe, especially when my toddler is assisting in the kitchen. This recipe for Orange Soda Bundt Cake is extremely simple and only requires three ingredients. I was a bit skeptical when first trying the recipe, as it didn’t require normal ingredients such as eggs and oil. The batter was very wet and a little foamy, which kind of freaked me out, however, there were no issues with it rising in the pan and it turned out absolutely delicious. The cake is very moist and has a subtle orange flavor. I chose to sift powdered sugar on top, but you could easily whip an icing together using 2 tablespoons of orange soda and a ½ cup of powdered sugar combined then drizzled over the top of the cake once cooled. If you want to add a little more orange flavor to the cake itself, I recommend adding the zest of 1 orange to the batter. Either way—it is easy and delicious! From the Monster Foodies to you—love what you eat and enjoy!
Orange Soda Bundt Cake
- 1 box white cake mix
- 12 oz orange soda non-diet
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to the appropriate temperature given in the directions for the white cake mix (usually 325-350 degrees F).
- Thoroughly grease bundt cake pan.
- Mix box of white cake mix with 12oz of orange soda and stir until combined well.
- Pour mixture into bundt cake pan as evenly as possible.
- Bake cake according to directions for the white cake mix.
- Let cool and flip over onto a plate or cutting board to release it from the pan. Sift powdered sugar onto top of cake. Cut, serve, & enjoy!