This recipe is a favorite in our house. We love pizza, but don’t love the carbs that come along with it, so we like to experiment with different types of pizza crust and toppings. When pondering about what type of alternative pizza I was going to make next, I thought about one of my favorite combos—chicken, bacon, and ranch—and figured, why not? We were definitely not disappointed by this recipe. The bacon flavor comes through with the fresh taste of lettuce and tomato. The ranch just adds to the flavor profile and the ground chicken crust compliments it all. Make sure to give yourself some time to make the recipe, as the bacon needs to be cooked and there is some prep work with chopping. The crust takes awhile to bake, but it goes quickly after that. Be sure to make the crust thin enough, or else it will take longer to bake and will be difficult to flip. I tend to make two smaller pizzas, so they bake faster and are easier to handle. From the Monster Foodies to you—love what you eat and enjoy!
Keto Ground Chicken Pizza Crust
- 1 lb bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 head iceberg lettuce shredded
- 2 medium tomatoes chopped
- ½ cup ranch dressing of your choice
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Grease a large baking sheet or pizza pan with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Put the mixture onto the baking sheet and evenly spread it out, so it is approximately ¼ inch thick. Use an additional baking sheet if there is too much mixture for the pan.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for approximately 20-25 minutes, then remove from oven and carefully flip the crust. Replace in oven and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes and remove.
- Turn down the oven temperature to 350 degrees Add both types of cheese and cooked bacon to the crust, as evenly as possible. Return to the oven for about 10 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and let cook for about 10-15 minutes. Add shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes to the pizza. Drizzle with ranch dressing of your choice.