These loaded sweet potato fries are topped with BBQ chicken, feta, cheese, green onions, and cilantro. The chicken is cooked in the crockpot and is just a combination of boneless skinless chicken breasts and your favorite bbq sauce. The sweet potato fries can be baked in the oven or cooked in a deep-fryer. You can buy sweet potato fries from the store but why not make your own, they are so much better. You can find my recipe for deep fried sweet potatoes fries here. This is a great recipe to serve for parties. There is something about the combination of bbq chicken and sweet potatoes that is just amazing.
Loaded Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 bag sweet potatoes fries or make your own
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¾ cup bbq sauce
- 6 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 bunch green onions sliced
- 1 bunch cilantro chopped
- Place chicken breasts into a slow cooker. Add bbq sauce. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours. Shred using two forks.
- Cook the sweet potato fried according to package directions, either by baking or frying.
- Add sweet potato fries to a plate or platter. Top with bbq chicken, feta cheese, green onion and cilantro.