We are always looking for quick and easy snacks in our house. These No Bake Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars are about as fast and simple as it gets, with only three ingredients and 15 minutes of prep time (plus one hour to refrigerate). They are sweet, crunchy, and full of peanut butter flavor. My kids love them, and they are fairly mess free because the honey and peanut butter binds the Cheerios together. I usually use multigrain Cheerios, but any flavor you like or have on hand would work. From the Monster Foodies to you—love what you eat and enjoy!
No Bake Cheerio Bars
- 3 cups Cheerios which ever flavor you prefer
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup honey
- Place parchment paper or aluminum foil in an 8x8 pan.
- Mix the peanut butter and honey together and melt using medium heat in a medium size saucepan until combined.
- Remove the pan from heat and add Cheerios. Mix well.
- Spoon mixture into the 8x8 pan and press.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Cut into squares and serve.