We love simple and delicious recipes in our household, especially when it comes to baking. Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls fit the bill, as they are super easy to throw together and are super yummy (not to mention the amazing smell in the house while they are baking). Be careful not to add too much pumpkin puree to the recipe because this can make the rolls soggy. The frosting can be tweaked to your liking by adding more or less milk and powdered sugar to the recipe. We like ours in the middle—not too runny but not very thick. The pumpkin pie spice adds a nice flavor to the pumpkin puree and the brown sugar gives sweetness to it. This recipe makes about 8 rolls total. From the Monster Foodies to you—love what you eat and enjoy!
Easy Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- 8 oz roll crescent rolls
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- cooking spray
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Grease a 9-inch pie dish with cooking spray.
- Unroll crescent rolls and smooth the perforation lines until sealed. Spread pumpkin puree evenly onto crescent roll dough. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
- Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes, until risen and browned. Let cool before adding frosting.
- For the frosting, add softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, melted butter, vanilla extract, and milk to a medium mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer, mix until whipped and smooth.
- Spread frosting onto the tops of the pumpkin cinnamon rolls and serve.